Raffle License #535780
Meet Monahan Contest Rules:
Must be 18 years or older to participate in the contest.
You do not need a ticket to participate, after making a $20 gift or more, your name will be entered into the contest.
Every $20 monetary gift made is an entry into the contest. (Ex: $40 monetary gift = 2 entries, $120 monetary gift = 6 entries)
Monetary gifts must be made on/between August 1st through August 12th to be entered into the contest.
Employees of the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Calgary and Area (BBBS) are not eligible to win raffle prizes.
The draw will take place at the Big Brothers Big Sisters office on Tuesday, August 13, 2019.
The draw will take place by simply pulling one name from the barrel. Only one winner will be drawn for the prize awarded. There is no cash alternative for the prizes.
In the event that a winning draw has more than one name listed on the stub, the first person listed will be awarded the prize. BBBS and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the winning ticket stub.
If the prize winner cannot be located after 48 hours, BBBS will pull another ticket stub and announce a new winner.
If a donor would like to request a refund for their donation purchase prior to the draw date, BBBS will issue a cheque to reimburse their purchase. To make this request, the raffle ticket purchaser must contact the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Calgary and Area office in writing prior to Tuesday, August 13, 2019 and provide their full name, & mailing address to process the refund.
Grand Prize – Two lower bowl tickets to a Calgary Flames Game during the 2019-20 season, two jerseys signed by Sean Monahan and a meet and greet with Sean Monahan at the game.
- Flames game during 2019-20 season
- Changes and extensions to the chosen game date are not permitted.
- This prize must be taken as offered and is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash.
- This prize cannot be sold. In the event that it is, this tickets will become void.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Calgary and Area or the Flames Foundation is not responsible for lost or mishandled tickets. Once a tickets have been redeemed by the winner it is the winner’s responsibility to manage the prize.